2017 Gingerbread Creation Contest "rules"
The top of the Common Committee invites you to enter the Gingerbread Creation Contest to be on display and judged at the Lunenburg Primary School on December 2, 2017 as part of their annual Gingerbread Bazaar.
Winners will be chosen by "Peoples' Choice" votes, cast during the Bazaar. Ribbons will be awarded at 2:30 PM on the afternoon of the Bazaar. Entrants should plan on picking up their entries by 3:15 PM unless other arrangements are made at the time of registration.
1. There is no age limit or fee for entering this contest.
2. The contest is NOT limited to Lunenburg or Vermont residents. Everyone is welcome!
3. Please, only one entry per participant.
4. The platform on which the entry sits (baking sheet, wood, cardboard, etc.) can have a maximum measurement of 16x16 inches.
5. The creation and enhancements (pretzels, candies, etc.) must be completely edible - no supports such as cardboard or toothpicks.
6. Entries need to be registered on Friday evening, December 1st, between 5:30 PM and 7:30 PM. Please do not affix your name to your entry.
NOTE: Entrants arriving after 7:30 PM may choose to display their entry at the Bazaar with the other entries, but it will not be eligible for judging.
7. ALL creations can be constructed by using homemade or purchased cookies/crackers or a combination of both.
8. Creations ARE NOT limited to house designs. Create! Make your own dream home, Ferris wheel, structure from outer space, nature scene, etc.
9. The contest committee will determine the placement of each entry into one of the following DIVISIONS for judging:
1) beginner 2) intermediate 3) advanced
Any question about the contest can be directed to Pat at 802-892-7782 or by e-mail at email@example.com