Maple Festival Photo Contest
The entries will be judged and displayed as part of the 14th annual Lunenburg Maple Festival on March 23.
The contest theme is “Maple Season Memories”. All photos will be judged in a single open category in each age division; adult (ages 16 and older) and youth (ages 15 and younger). No entrance fee will apply to either age division and there will be no separate judging categories for portrait and landscape entries. .
A photography judge will select placement awards in each age division. From all entries, a single "Best of Show" winner will be chosen by a peoples' choice vote during the festival. Adult division winners will receive placement ribbons plus monetary prizes while youth division winners will receive placement ribbons.
The following are some specific rules to follow:
1. Photo must be taken by the entrant, from a past or current maple sugaring season.
2. Only one photo per entrant.
3. Photo may be color or black and white, should measure 5 inches by 7 inches and be submitted without a mat or a frame.
4. Include with photo, on a separate piece of paper: entrant’s name, address, phone number, age, the title of the photo, and whether the TOCC may use a digital copy of the photo for future marketing/fundraising efforts.
5. Photo must arrive at collection points or in the mail by Monday, March 18. Mail to: Top of the Common Committee, PO Box 195, Lunenburg VT 05906. Drop at: Alden Balch Memorial Library or Lunenburg Town Clerk’s office. If you need to make other arrangements or have questions, call Chris at 802-892-6654.